Wish List

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy birthday, sis!

I had a lot of fun making this card for my sister's 61st birthday. I cut the numbers with my Cricut. I don't recall anymore what cartridge I used, but it may have been Art Philosophy.




The flowers were punched out with a couple of Reflections punches (flower and tiny star)and shaped a bit with my biggest stylus.










This image is a stamp from Inky Antics that I colored with my ProMarkers and then fussy-cut before adding to my card. I love coloring up these images. They're simple enough to do quickly, but add so much to the look of the card.












The inside was kept pretty simple - just a couple more flowers to adorn the die-cut that held my birthday punch line.

I hope my sister had a fabulous birthday. I know the weather wasn't particularly cooperative, but hopefully she was somewhere warm with good food, good company and maybe even a piece of cake.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

That is a cute image. Like the way you do the flowers.