Wish List

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Two cards, twice the fun...


I recently made these two cards with a new (to me) stamp set by Jillibean Soup. I love these larger sentiments.  The other sentiments that come in the set are "hello there" "love you bunches," This is me missing you," today makes me smile," "Wishing you joy," "So happy for you." The bolded words are the ones that are in the large, heavy font.



Here you can see a close-up of the heat-embossed sentiments and how nicely they stamp. I know I will use these stamps a lot. They make really quick and attractive cards.














The flowers were created with a Reflections punch and the leaves with an EK Success punch.  For the flower centers, I punched some little circles from the coral DSP with a hole punch, adhered them to my flowers and covered them with Diamond Glaze.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today. Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Hannelie said...

Hi Cheryl!
I love your mix of patterns on this happy friendly card!