Wish List

Friday, April 4, 2014

An Easter card without flowers...

What? No flowers? Nope. Not on this one.  It's one of only two Easter cards that I managed to make with no flowers. The word "Easter" is actually a glittery foam self-stick embellishment that I picked up for just a few cents after Easter last year. It also came with the word "Happy" in the same foam letters, but I opted to stamp "happy" on a little tag (Spellbinders die), instead. The glittery letters match the yellow glitter lines in the DSP so perfectly.



The cute little chick is a stamp from the dollar bins at Michael's. I've colored him with my ProMarkers, cut him out with a circle die and popped him onto a Lifestyle Crafts nesting doily circle die cut.














The inside is fairly plain. I used a simple decoration made from a strip of the same DSP that I used on the front of the card. The glittery strip adds a fun bit of sparkle.

Snow update: We definitely got the 6-10" that was forecast. When I was shoveling the walk this morning, it seemed a lot closer to 10" than 6"!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Have a great weekend, Cheryl

No comments: